OSUSTECH Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee and registration details for the 2021/2022 session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180. Application fee is N2000. 2nd batch of the screening exercise hold August 27th, 2021. See registration details below;
This is to inform all UTME and Direct Entry candidates who applied for admission to Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa, Ondo State, for the 2021/2022 academic session that registration for the Admission Screening Exercise has commenced.
• Those who made Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa (OSUSTECH) their institution of first choice in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 180 and above;
• Direct Entry candidates who chose OSUSTECH as their institution of first choice; and
• Those who sat for the 2021/2022 UTME, scored 180 & above and are willing to change and make Ondo State University of Science & Technology, Okitipupa their institution of first choice.
Guidelines To Candidates For On-Line Registration
- Candidates should log on to the University’s admission screening portal www.putme.osustech.edu.ng with VALID JAMB Registration Number to Create Account and make payment on the Platform.
- Please note that the candidate’s UTME Registration Number and the Full Names (as it is on JAMB Slip) should be correctly provided at the point of payment and registration.
- Candidates are to obtain a print-out containing the Transaction ID upon payment of ₦2,000.00 only.
- After successful payment, candidates are automatically redirected to the University portal to complete their Data Form online.
- The first batch of the Post UTME exercise would hold on Tuesday, 27th August, 2021 at the University Permanent Site.
- Candidates are advised to check the Admission Screening portal regularly to check the date of their POST UTME Exam Schedule.
FOR ENQUIRIES & COMPLAINTS: CALL 08034404947, 08035134479, 07032270305
Feel free to share the OSUSTECH Cut Off Mark 2021/2022 Academic Session, recently released by the school management.