Check out the KWCOEILORIN Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB And Departmental), recently released by the school management of Kwara State College of Education.
This is to inform prospective students that the Post-UTME Screening form for Kwara State College of Education is out. Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates who desire to be admitted for any of the NCE programmes run by the college for the 2020/2021 Pre-Admission screening exercise.
Interested candidates are to complete the Pre-Screening form online and upload required documents starting Thursday 4th July, 2020.
- All prospective candidates must have scored a minimum of 120 marks in the last 2020 UTME examination
- Candidates that made the college their first, second, third or fourth choice in the 2020 UTME examination can apply.
- Candidates applying with ONE O’level sitting are required to have a minimum of FOUR (4) credits, including English OR Mathematics. Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with registration
- Candidates applying with TWO O’level sittings are required to have a minimum of FIVE (5) credits, including English AND Mathematics. Candidates with a lesser requirement will NOT be allowed to proceed with registration
- Click here to see the individual requirements for each course. It is extremely important you check this document before applying
- If you did not choose the college as your first choice institution in jamb, or you’re applying for a different course than the one you selected in your jamb registration, you are required to do change of institution/course with jamb
How to Apply:
- Register and pay for the Pre-Admission Screening through the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/ )
- Complete the screening form by supplying all the required details.
- Complete the results verification form by supplying PIN and SERIAL of VALID relevant results checker. (Using expired card details could affect your chances)
- Print out the Pre-Admission Screening Application containing your personal details as well as the Results Verification Slip..
AVAILABLE NCE COURSES
|1||Agricultural Science (Double Major)||34||Entrepreneurship Skills Courses|
|2||Arabic / French||35||Fine and Applied Art (Double Major)|
|3||Arabic / Islamic Studies||36||French / Christian Religious Studies|
|4||Arabic / Yoruba||37||French / Islamic Studies|
|5||Arabic Medium||38||French / Music|
|6||Biology / Integrated Science||39||French / Social Studies|
|7||Business Education (Double Major)||40||French / Yoruba|
|8||Chemistry / Integrated Science||41||Geography / Integrated Science|
|9||Chemistry / Mathematics||42||Geography / Mathematics|
|10||Christian Religious Studies / Fine Art||43||Geography / Social Studies|
|11||Christian Religious Studies / Social Studies||44||History / Christian Religious Studies|
|12||Computer Science / Biology||45||History / Islamic Studies|
|13||Computer Science / Economics||46||History / Social Studies|
|14||Computer Science / Chemistry||47||Home Economics (DM)|
|15||Computer Science / Integrated Science||48||Integrated Science / Mathematics|
|16||Computer Science / Mathematics||49||Integrated Science / Physics|
|17||Computer Science / Physics||50||Islamic Studies / Social Studies|
|18||Early Childhood Care Education Courses||51||Mathematics / Physics|
|19||Economics / Arabic||52||Music / Christian Religious Studies|
|20||Economics / Christian Religious Studies||53||Music / Social Studies|
|21||Economics / English||54||Physical Health Education (Double Major)|
|22||Economics / French||55||Political Science / Christian Religious Studies|
|23||Economics / Islamic Studies||56||Political Science / Islamic Studies|
|24||Economics / Mathematics||57||Political Science / Social Studies|
|25||Economics / Social Studies||58||Primary Education Studies (Double Major)|
|26||English / Christian Religious Studies||59||Social Studies (Double Major)|
|27||English / French||60||Technical Education|
|28||English / History||61||Yoruba / Christian Religious Studies|
|29||English / Islamic Studies||62||Yoruba / History|
|30||English / Music||63||Yoruba / Islamic Studies|
|31||English / Political Science||64||Yoruba / Music|
|32||English / Social Studies||65||Yoruba / Social Studies|
|33||English / Yoruba|
For payment details, visit the college portal (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng/portal/nce/app_jamb_verification/)
FOR FURTHER ENQUIRIES/INFORMATION:
- Visit the college website (www.kwcoeilorin.edu.ng) or,
- Visit the college premises (admissions office, Registry), or
- Call any of the following GSM numbers (8.00am � 5.00pm):
08035019211, 08056505860, 08096050816, 08035856765 and 08082179705
Feel free to share the KWCOEILORIN Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB And Departmental), recently released by the school management.