Check out the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 academic session, recently released by the school management Akanu ibiam Federal Polytechnic.
Akanu ibiam Federal Polytechnic Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, deadline and registration details for the 2020/2021 Academic Session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 120. Application fee is N2000. Deadline for registration is August 31st, 2020. Interested candidates are to check the full details below.
Candidates who scored 120 marks and above in the 2020 JAMB UTME are invited to apply for online screening for admission into Full-Time National Diploma programmes.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS STUDIES
- Business Administration and Management
- Library and Information Science
- Office Technology and Management
- Public Administration
NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) SCIENCE-BASED COURSES:
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology
- Mechanical Engineering Technology
- Mechatronics Engineering Technology
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN AND TECHNOLOGY
- Architectural Technology
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Quantity Surveying
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL TECHNOLOGY
- Agricultural Technology
- Ceramics and Glass Technology
- Food Technology
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology
- Hospitality Management and Tourism
SCHOOL OF SCIENCE
- Computer Science
- Science Laboratory Technology
Method Of Application
Applicants should visit the Polytechnic’s Website: and complete the on-line Admission Screening Application Form. The website is accessible as from 3rd July, 2020.
The Application Fee for post UTME is Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00).
Candidates should pay the Screening Application Fee through the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic, Unwana Remita Platform in any bank in Nigeria.
1. Candidates should visit the school website: http://portal.polyunwana.net/screeningapplication.aspx.
2. Under Application forms/Results, click on Online Application Forms.
3. Select your programme type and provide your ND REG No/Phone No, fill in your detail ACCURATELY and click the “sign in” button.
4. Print the Invoice page that pops out.
5. Proceed to the bank(any commercial bank) with the print-out and make your payment using the Remita RRR Generated.
6. After the payment, Return to the portal and click the “Apply Now” Button
7. Select the Application Type and Supply your RRR
8. Proceed to fill your details accurately.
Basic Screening Documents:
The following basic documents are required for the on-line screening. Other required documents are listed on the Polytechnic website and the application form.
(i) Original copy of 2020 JAMB UTME Result.
(ii) Original copy of O’level Result(s).
Deadline: 31st August, 2020.
Feel free to share the Akanu Ibiam Federal Polytechnic Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 recently released by the school management.