Check out the Uniuyo school fees 2020/2021 academic & payment procedure recently released by the school management of University of Uyo.
The management of University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the 2020/2021 school fees schedule for Undergraduate, Basic Studies and Pre-degree Students.
UNIUYO School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session For NEW STUDENTS & RETURNING STUDENTS
- Tuition………………………..free free
- Caution N2,000 NIL
- Examination N2,500
- Tertiary Institution
- Social Health Insurance
- Programme (TISHIP) N2,000
- Student Handbook N500
- NILStudent Union Dues N500
- Games/Sport N700
- Library N2,000
- General Studies Registration
- Handbook N3,250
- Student Union Constitution/Books
- N400 NILX-Ray/Lab Test N2,500
- NILPersonal Accident Insurance Scheme N400
- Identity Card N1,000
- NIL Laboratory (For Science and Science Related Courses students) N2,000
- Utilities/Services N5,000
- Screening/Verification of Results N1,000
- NIL University Calendar N500
- NIL Clinical Fees (Pharmacy/Medical Students) N5,000
- Workshop fees (Engineering and Environmental Studies) N2,000
- Production Fees/Studio (Communication Arts, Theatre Arts, Music) N5,000
- Finance Charge N1,000
- Database Charge N2,000
- ICT Project N3,000
- Development Levy N20,000
- Facility Management N5,000
OTHER SUNDRY CHARGES
- Accommodation/Bed Space * N 500
- Entrepreneurial Studies I & II ** N2,000
- Hostel Maintenance * N8,000
- Clinical Students Hostel Charges *** NIL N20,000
- Payable by those given hostel accommodation.
- ** Payable by 200 Level UTME students and new Direct Entry students only.
- *** Payable by Clinical students given hostel accommodation.
Feel free to share the Uniuyo school fees 2020/2021 academic & payment procedure.