Check out Kwasu School Fees And Registration For Fresh Students 2021/2022 Academic Session recently released by the school management of Kwara State University.
The management of the Kwara State University (KWASU), Malete, wishes to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the university for the 2021/2022 academic session who have not paid their full school fees or registered to do so on or before Wednesday, 17th October, 2021, failing which may lead to forfeiture of admission in KWASU.
It should be noted that the University’s policy does not allow for refund of part-payment of school fees or any other fees paid into the University’s Account.
kwasu School Fees And Registration Deadline
All affected candidates are hereby advised to adhere strictly to the above directive to avoid forfeiting their admission.
Departmental & Miscellaneous Fees
- All Departmental and Other Fees should be paid Online
- All fees for year 2-4 is inclusive of tuition and entrepreneurship fees.
- Sum of N2,500 for Handbook – All students
- Sum of N5,000 for 100 – 300 Level – Biochemistry students
- Sum N5,000 for all students of Toursim, Merchandising and Hospitality Management
- Sum of N20,000 for 400 Level Education Students (Teaching Practice Exercise)
- Sum of N18,000 for 300 Level Education students (Teaching Practice Exercise)
- All geology students must add additional N25,000 for field work
- College of Agriculture: Excursion N9,000 / College Professional
- Registration N1,000 / Farming Practice
- Training (FPT) N40,000
- College of Education: Teaching Practice N12,000
- Early Childhood: Departmental Level N2,500 / Excursion N1,500 /
- Association Fees: N5,000
- Business Education: Undergraduate N10,000 / Postgraduate N20,000
- E – learning Enhancement Fee starting 2014/2015 Session N5,000
- ENACTUS Entrepreneurship Awareness Creation Fees N5,000 for Freshers (100Level)
Note that only tuition fees are required at this time. Hostel accommodation fees will only be paid upon clearance by the Bursary and Hostel Management. If you have already secure Hostel accomodation, print out 3 copies of your accomodation information for Accomodation payment process at the Bursary Department.
NOTE: STUDENTS SHOULD MAKE DEPARTMENTAL FEE PAYMENT THROUGH THE NEW UNDERGRADUATE PORTAL ONLY
All fees paid are Non-Refundable.
I hope you that you’ve seen kwasu school fees and registration deadline for fresh students.