Check out the the UNICAL school fees 2020/2021 academic session & payment procedure recently released by the school management of University of Calabar.
This is to inform both the new and returning students of the University of Calabar (UNICAL) that the management of the institution has released the procedure on how they can pay their school fees for the 2020/2021 academic session.
UNICAL School Fees Schedule 2020/2021 Academic Session
|S/N||NATURE OF STUDENTS||PER SESSION|
|MB Bch Students||43,250|
|MB Bch Students||39,500|
|3.||Final Year Students.|
|MB Bch Students||42,750|
|ACCEPTANCE FEES-FRESH STUDENTS||25,000|
Easiest And Latest Way To Pay UNICAL Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session
1. Students (Fresh and Returning students) should log on to the portal with their Registration Number or Matric Number.
2. Generate and Print Bill.
3. Check the list of Banks for payment according to programme of study.
4. Go to the bank and make payment on e-Transact Platform.
5. Collect bank payment slip which contain payment details and confirmation order number.
6. Go back to the portal to log on with your Registration Number or Matric Number.
7. Then input your BILL NUMBER (located on your bill) on the next page to enable you gain access to the portal.
RECOMMENDED: UNICAL Post UTME Form For 2020/2021 Academic Session
I believe if you read the above correctly, then you now know UNICAL school fees 2020/2021 Academic Session & Payment Procedure.