Check out the PTI School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session, recently released by the school management of Petroleum Training Institute.
The PTI School fees schedule for the 2020/2021 academic session has been pubished. New and Returning students of the institute are to note that the charges/ fees for the 2020/2021 academic session are as follows;
PTI School Fees for Returning Students – NDII & HNDII
|S/N||ITEMS||ND 11 IN NAIRA||H ND 11 IN NAIRA|
|2.||Consumable for Academic Work||5,500||7,500|
|4.||Examination (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|7.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000|
|8.||Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
|9.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||2,000||2,000|
Hostel accommodation fee is not included in the above school charges. The approved fee for hostel accommodation is N25,000.
* Also note that Swimming Proficiency is optional to returning (old) students (ND11 and HND11)
PTI School Fees for Fresh Students.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
|4.||Consumable for Academic Work||10,000||10,000||12,200|
|5.||Examination (Per session)||5,000||5,000||5,000|
|8.||I. D. Card (Per session)||1,000||1,000||1,000|
|9.||Hand Book/Academic Standard||2,000||2,000||2,000|
|10.||Registration Fee (Per session||8,000||8,000||8,000|
|11.||Course Registration Fee (Per session)||4,600||4,600||4,600|
|12.||Log Book (SIWES)||–||600||–|
|13.||Verification of Credential||6,000||6,000||6,000|
How to Pay PTI School Fees
- Verify your admission status
- login as a student by clicking on the Students link
- Enter your login credentials and click login
- This will take you to a page to generate the RRR code for school fees
- Take the printout of the page to any bank for payment
- Return to the accounts dept to exchange the bank teller with a school fees receipt
- Then proceed with your online course registration to complete the process.
Feel free to share the PTI School Fees 2020/2021 Academic Session.