Check out the sss recruitment application form 2023/2024 recently released by the management of State Security Service Nigeria.
It is primarily responsible for intelligence gathering within the country and for the protection of senior government officials, particularly the President and state governors.
State Security Service Recruitment has been anticipating in the country till date, I have received numerous requests by aspirants on various platforms yearning for legit information about the 2022 State Security Service Application form.
The SSS operations are normally classified and it is run by tireless veterans who spend years studying their prospective recruits (for the core agents) stealthily before contacting them for possible employment. Veterans in the service hardly retire and are capable of operating underground with the highest level of secrecy. The veteran works to know everything in his domain and without, and in saying nothing of it except if needed by the state through his superiors.
They are drilled to find their own pleasure inwardly in the number of secrets at their disposal to the use and ultimate satisfaction of the state instead of the worth at street value. Some work solely as SSS (secret service agent) while some live double lives – working as policemen, soldiers, civil servants, businessmen and women, naval staff, anything. SSS agents are known to use sophisticated weapons.
To ascertain if the State Security Service Recruitment 2022 has officially started, reach out to the official State Security Service website: http://www.dss.gov.ng/ or Visit this page frequently for we shall update anytime the State Security Service Recruitment form is out.
State Security Service Achievement So Far
The Department of state service in Nigeria has recorded a number of achievements since its inception during the Babangida military regime in 1986. Some of those recorded successes include:
- The arrest of the Egyptian bomber Omar Mohammed Ali Rezaq in 1993 while he was trying to enter Nigeria through the Nigeria-Benin republic border.
- The interception of large cache of arms and ammunition originating from Iran at the Apapa port in
lagos in October 2010.
- Infiltrated a number of religious extremist groups in the country including the Boko Haram sect
- In October 2011, the SSS rescued the Parish Priest of St Bernard’s Catholic Church Eguaholo in Orhionmwon local government area of Edo state, Rev. Fr Sylvester Chukwura, from his kidnapper’s hideout.
- Arrested a notorious kidnapper and killer. Binebi who was wanted amongst other things for killing an SSS operative in 2010 and also burning down the state government patrol boat at Gelegele.
Requirements For Sss Recruitment 2023/2024
- West African School Certificate (WASC) or Senior Secondary School Certificate (SSSC) with Credits in not less than three (3) subjects including English and at least passes in two (2) other subjects; or
- National Examination Council (NECO)/General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level with passes in four (4) subjects obtained at one sitting or five (5) subjects obtained at two sittings including the English Language.)
- National Diploma (ND) obtained from a recognized institution.
- National Certificate of Education (NCE) from a recognized institution; or
- General Certificate of Education (Advance Level) in two (2) subjects obtained at one sitting or three (3) subjects obtained at two sittings.)
How to Apply For Sss Recruitment 2023/2024
The mode of application is online, Interested and qualified candidates should: Click here to apply