How To Apply Apply For Npower Recruitment 2022
- Firstly, visit the official NPower registration portal homepage using: portal.npower.gov.ng. Alternatively, visit the application portal using: apply.npower.gov.ng
- Select the category you wish to apply for. The options are N-power Knowledge, N-power Volunteer corps and N-power build. Afterward, you’ll be provided with other options to choose from.
- After choosing the option you wish to apply for, the “Apply Now” link would be made available. Just go ahead and click on it.
- Fill in the blank forms you’re provided with; but before then, you’d be provided with several instructions. Make sure you read those instructions before filling the forms. In addition, you’ll need to provide a few documents — which include passport, CV, degree qualification certificate, and others.
- Finally, after successfully filling the forms you’re provided with, click on the submit button. Thereafter, you’ll be provided with your “NPower Registration Number”. It is with that number you’ll be able to log in for aptitude test, follow up on your recruitment status.
Within the next few days, expect to receive an email from N-Power containing information concerning your registration.
Npower Recruitment Application Closing Date: The 2022 N-power Recruitment Deadline has not yet been announced.
What You Should do Next after Applying Online
N/B: Usually, NPower announces the date for aptitude tests, depending on the category you chose during registration. Once an aptitude test date is set, make sure you participate and pass the test. Through that, you’ll stand a good chance of getting selected.
If you get selected, you’ll need to be present at the physical verification center — on the designated date.
The physical verification exercise takes place for the purpose of fishing out false documents — including birth certificates, School Leaving Certificates, state of origin, etc. Therefore, you must be able to provide good evidence to back up whatever information you filled in during registration.