Check out the Federal Road Safety Recruitment 2020/2021 Application form recently released by the management of the Federal Road Safety corps.
Federal Road Safety (FRSC) has been conducting recruitment intake annually over the years. Our platform has received lot of enquiries from curious job seekers about Federal Road Safety job intake 2020. We are glad to provide answers to the questions below.
Federal Road Safety Recruitment General Requirements
Applicants must be:
- Nigerian by birth
- Not be less than 18 years or more than 30 years old in 2018 (35 years will be considered for medical Doctors)
- Be single
- Not less than 1.68 metres for male and 1.63 metres for female in height
- Have a fully expanded chest measurement of not less than 0.87 metres for men only
- Be physically and mentally fit for paramilitary activities
- Produce a certificate of medical fitness from a government hospital
- Be free from any form of financial embarrassment, be of good character, and must not have been convicted of any criminal offenses
Applicants Must Note that:
- Computer literacy and possession of valid drivers licence shall be an added advantage
- Any certificate or qualification not declared or tendered at the time of recruitment process cannot be subsequently presented for career progression in the corp
- Anyone found to have submitted false document would be disqualified and prosecuted
- Double entries would be disqualified
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to take a computer-based examination to be conducted by JAMB
- Shortlisted applicant would be required to undergo drug test with the National Drug Law Enforcement Agency (NDLEA)
- Shortlisted candidates are expected to come along with a print out of their forms as well as the acknowledge
- This Exercise attract no Fee.
How to Apply for federal road safety recruitment
- Applications must be Online.
- The candidate is expected to log into the website www.frsc.gov.ng
- Fill and submit the application form online via https://recruitment.frsc.gov.ng/
- Candidates are advised to print out the Referee forms which must be duly completed for submission during screening.
- Candidates should NOTE that multiple applications will automatically be disqualified.