See NOUN admission requirements for 2021/2022 academic session.
NOUN Admission Requirements For Undergraduate Programmes
Generally the Requirements for getting admission into the National Open University of Nigeria “NOUN” are:
- Five (5) Credits in the SSCE/GCE O-level/ NECO/NABTEB or equivalent at not more then two sitting obtained in subject relevant to the proposed fields of study.
- The five credits include credit in Mathematics English and any other three (3) relevant subject.
More details can be found under programmes.
- National diploma at upper credit from any recognized instructions.
- National Certificate in Education (NCE) in subjects relevant to the proposed programme of study with a minimum of one merit and two passes.
- International Baccalaureates, interim Joint Matriculation Board (IJMB) with at least two “A” level papers in relevant subjects and prerequisite number O-level credit passes.
Please share NOUN admission requirements for 2021/2022 academic session with friends.