Check out the BOSU Registration Procedure 2023/2024 Academic Session, recently released by the school management of Borno State University.
All candidates who have been offered provisional admission into the Borno State University, (BOSU) Maiduguri undergraduate degree programmes for 2023/2024 academic session are hereby informed that the registration procedure has been published.
They are to proceed with the screening, clearance and registration exercise for 2023/2024 academic session.
PROCEDURE FOR REGISTRATION
- Candidates are to log into JAMB Portal, accept the admission offer and print out their personal/institution’s copies of Admission letter.
- Upon presentation of JAMB’S copy of Admission Letter, the Internal Admission Letter of the Institution will be issued to the candidate.
- Candidate should present him/herself before the Screening Committee with the following documents:-
i. Original JAMB Admission Letter
ii. Original JAMB result slip
iii. Original Institutional Admission Letter iv. Original SSCE
v. Original Certification of Indigene
4. After successful screening by the Committee, the candidate should present him/herself to the Faculty Officer for collection of Identification Number.
5. Candidates should pay his/her registration fees at the Central Registration Centre.
6. Candidates are to report to their various departments for departmental registration.
7. Finally, candidate should report to Exams & Records Office for final registration with the following items:-
i. Completed Registration Forms (in triplicates)
ii. Photocopies of relevant documents (Admission letter, JAMB Slip,
SSCE, Screening Form, Indigene Letter and Bursary Receipt)
Feel free to share the BOSU Registration Procedure 2023/2024 Academic Session, recently released by the school management.