For you to be able to gain admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) Regular Combatant Course programme, you must meet the following requirements:
Nigeria Defence Academy Admission Requirement 2021/2022 Academic Session
- You must have completed your Senior School Certificate Examination (WAEC or NECO) or a GCE O’ Level with at least five credits passes in not more than two sittings. With a minimum of credit pass in Mathematics and English Language.
- For admission into the Faculty of Science, Faculty of Military Sciences and Interdisciplinary Studies and the Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences, you must have a minimum of credit passes in two relevant supporting subjects with credits in all compulsory subjects.
- For Faculty of Engineering, credit pass in only one supporting relevant subject with credit pass in all compulsory subjects is required. Check below for full information about the subject combinations for each programme.
- Age for the admission into the academy is between 17 years old and 21 years old as at the time of the admission.
- You must have a height of 1.68 meters and above if you are a male applicant or 1.58 meters if you are a female.
- You must physically and medically fit with proof and you must have good moral character.
- You must be single without any legal obligations to support another individual for the period of your training.
- You must have a Certificate of State of Origin from your Local Government Office or a Certificate of State Indigene from your state governor’s office.
- Your application will not be accepted or processed if you submit your form without your O’Level result.
- Applicants with awaiting results cannot apply.
Only results that are a maximum of five years old from the date the examination was taken will be accepted.
- Admission into the Nigeria Defence Academy is open to both male and female Nigerians.
- For female applicants, admission is limited to the Navy and Air Force.
Feel free to share the Nigeria Defence Academy Admission Requirement 2021/2022 Academic Session.