Check out EdePoly Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session (JAMB & Departmental) recently released by the school management of Federal Polytechnic, Ede.
The Management of the Federal Polytechnic, Ede, Osun State has released the departmental cut-off marks for the 2020/2021 admission exercise. Only the candidates that meet the required score may be considered for admission.
Federal Polytechnic, Ede is a Nigerian tertiary institution that was established in 1992. It is located in Ede, a town in Osun State, southwestern Nigeria.
Federal Poly Ede Cut-Off Marks
UTME Cut-Off Marks:
To be eligible to participate in Federal Polytechnic, Ede post UTME screening exercise, you must have scored 140 and above in the last Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME).
Post UTME Cut-Off Marks:
- ACCOUNTANCY 47%
- ARCHITECTURE 38%
- BUILDING TECHNOLOGY 36%
- BUSINES ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT 48%
- BANKING AND FINANCE 42%
- CIVIL ENGINEERING 40%
- COMPUTER ENGINEERING 40%
- COMPUTER SCIENCE 43%
- ELECTRICAL AND ELECTRONICS 41%
- ESTATE MANAGEMENT 38.13%
- GEOLOGY 27.75%
- HOSPITALITY MANAGEMENT 37%
- LIBRARY AND INFORMATION SCIENCE(L.I.S). 44%
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING 42%
- NUTRITION AND DIETETICS 42%
- OFFICE TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT 40%
- QUANTITY SURVEYING 39%
- SCIENCE LABORATORY AND TECHNOLOGY(S.L.T) 47%
- MATHEMATICS AND STATISTICS 26.88%
- SURVEYING AND GEO-INFORMATICS 40%
- TOURISM AND MANAGEMENT 33%
- MARKERTING 37%
- HOLTICULTURE 35%
- FASHION AND DESIGN TEXTILE 32.50%.
Feel free to share EdePoly Cut Off Mark 2020/2021 Academic Session.