This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2023/2024 academic session that the management of the institution has released the list of documents (both original and photocopies) to be presented to screening officers.
Only candidates that have successfully paid the stipulated acceptance fee are eligible to show up for the screening exercise.
Note the following schedule:
- Commencement of On-line uploading of Documents for Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2, 2021 (List of Documents to be uploaded attached).
- Commencement of Screening Exercise: Wednesday January 2, 2021
- End of Screening Exercise Friday February 1, 2021
YABATECH Screening Procedure For ND Full-Time And Screening Requirements
All Candidates are to present Original and photocopies of the following documents to Screening Officers.
- BioData Form.
- Result Checker (scratch cards)
- O Level Results or Certificate (SSCE/NABTEB/NECO) to be verified and confirmed by the Students Records Department.
- UTME (JAMB) Result print out.
- Post UTME Screening print out.
- Testimonial from Secondary School.
- JAMB Admission Letter.
- Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Payment History Print Out.
- Two (2) Reference Letters signed with stamp/seal from any two of:
- Senior Civil Servant not below Grade Level 12
- Principal of your former Secondary School.
- Birth Certificate from National Population Commission, Local Government and Hospital.
PLEASE NOTE THAT YABATECH DOES NOT REQUIRE CERTIFICATE OF ORIGIN.
YABATECH ALSO DOES NOT ACCEPT DECLARATION OF AGE CERTIFICATE OR AFFIDAVIT FOR BIRTH CERTIFICATE.
KINDLY NOTE THAT IF YOU HAVE TWO SITTINGS PLEASE YOU HAVE TO COME WITH TWO SCRATCH CARDS FOR THE RESPECTIVE EXAMS.
Thanks for reading YABATECH screening procedure 2023/2024 academic session.