UNILAG DLI admission form – The management of the University of Lagos (UNILAG) is now selling forms for admission into its Open and Distance Learning programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the University of Lagos (UNILAG) Distance Learning Institute (DLI), Open and Distance Learning programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
UNILAG DLI Available Programmes
- B.Sc. IN ACCOUNTING
- B.Sc. IN BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION
- B.Sc. IN ECONOMICS
- B.Sc. IN PUBLIC ADMINISTRATION
- B.Sc. IN SCIENCE EDUCATION
- (a) B.Sc. (Ed.) Biology
- (b) B.Sc. (Ed.) Business (Office Technology and Management Option) & (Accounting Option)
- (c) B.Sc. (Ed.) Chemistry
- (d) B.Sc. (Ed.) Early Childhood and Care
- (e) B.Sc. (Ed.) Economics
- (f) B.A. (Ed.) English
- (g) B.Sc. (Ed.) Mathematics
- (h) B.Sc. (Ed.) Physics
UNILAG DLI Admission General Entry Requirements
The following candidates are eligible to apply:
- Graduates of University of Lagos or any other University recognized by Senate with degrees in relevant disciplines.
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) or National Diploma (ND) or National Certificate in Education (NCE) in the relevant disciplines.
- Holders of recognized relevant full professional qualifications particularly ACA, ANAN, ACCA, ACMA, ACIA, ACIS, ACIB and CII may be considered for admission at enhanced level provided they have five credits at WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent, which must include English Language, Mathematics, Economics plus any other two (2) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent with credit in five (5) subjects including English Language, Mathematics plus any other three (3) relevant subjects at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Point of entry for candidates in categories 1 to 3 will depend on details of their transcripts and such candidates must also satisfy the WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO (‘O’ Level) or its equivalent as stated in 4 above.
- All academic transcripts for the candidates in categories 1 and 2 must reach the Deputy Registrar/Institute Secretary, Distance Learning Institute, in sealed envelopes forwarded directly from the awarding Institution on or before the start of the session in which admission is being sought.
Step 1: Visit the UNILAG Application Portal http://applications.unilag.edu.ng
Step 2: Click “Start a Fresh Application”
Step 3: Select Distance Learning Institute as application type, then supply your Surname, First Name, Middle Name, Mobile Number and Email Address.
Step 4: Click the pay now to pay online, the Application Fee of N17,500.00 (Seventeen Thousand, Five Hundred Naira) only, OR print the payment advice with Remita Number to make payment at any Commercial Bank.
Step 5: Return to the application portal (http://applications.unilag.edu.ng) after payment, click continue application, input your payment reference number and your surname in lowercase as password.
Step 6: Complete all required details and upload necessary documents.
Candidates must upload the under listed documents:
- Testimonial (Primary or Secondary)
- Birth Certificate/Sworn Affidavit that predates the admissions advertisement
- ‘O’ Level Certificate/All other Qualifications
- NYSC Certificate/NYSC Exemption Certificate (for Direct Entry candidates)
- Marriage Certificate and Newspaper classification (Married female only)
Step 7: Complete the application form, submit online and print a copy. (Applicant is allowed to save application form and later complete the form in case certain information are not readily available).
- Applicants for Distance Learning Institute programme shall not be less than 16 years of age by 31st October, 2021 i.e. Only Applicants who were born on or before October 31, 2002 are eligible to apply.
- Offer of admission into programmes listed above is subject to available number of qualified applicants.
- On-line Print out Results Slips are NOT ACCEPTABLE at the point of Registration.
- Candidates awaiting results are NOT ELIGIBLE to apply.
- Certificates and not Statement of Result Slips are acceptable for WASCE/SSCE/GCE/NECO results obtained before 2016.
- All completed Application Forms are to be submitted on or before 31st July, 2021.
For further assistance, call any of these Help Lines: +234-810-960-6362, +234-705-240-6470, +234-907-368-9973, +234-907-342-3647; E-mail Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
View other posts like UNILAG DLI admission form below.