Check out the UNIABUJA Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session recently released by the school management of University of Abuja (UNIABUJA).
The management of the University of Abuja (UNIABUJA) has released the 2020/2021 academic session first, second, third, fourth and fifth batch admission lists.
Prospective students can access their admission status on the school website and the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB) Central Admission Processing System (CAPS) portal.
Candidates that made UNIABUJA their institution of choice in the 2020 UTME and participated in the post UTME screening exercise should follow the procedure outlined below to know their status.
How To Check UNIABUJA Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session
- Go to UNIABUJA admission portal at https://portal.uniabuja.edu.ng/.
- Supply your JAMB registration number and Password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Login to Dashboard’ button to access your UNIABUJA 2020/2021 admission status.
If you have been successfully admitted, you’re advised to ACCEPT or REJECT the admission offer on JAMB CAPS — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
RECOMMENDED: UNIABUJA School Fees, Payment Procedure.
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIABUJA admission status.
Feel free to share the UNIABUJA Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session.