The management of the University of Uyo (UNIUYO) has released the list of candidates offered provisional admission into the University various undergraduate programmes for the 2019/2020 academic session.
All the candidates who participated in the UNIUYO 2020/2021 admission Screening Exercise can now check their admission status through the steps outlined below.
How to Check UNIUYO Admission List
- Visit https://uniuyo.edu.ng/eportals.
- Select Admission Status Link
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number and Click on Check Status Button
- You’ll see a response whether you’ve been admitted or not.
You are please requested to note the following:
- This offer will only be valid if on verification of your credentials at the time of registration, it is confirmed that your qualification satisfies the University minimum admission requirements.
- Before registration, you will be required to undergo a medical examination conducted by the Health Centre, University of Uyo.
You can only access your UNIUYO admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, by following the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your UNIUYO admission status.
Congratulations to all the candidates that made it to UNIUYO admission list 2019/2020 academic session.