University of Ibadan, UI acceptance fee 2021/2022 academic session newly admitted students have been released.
Following the release of the University of Ibadan, UI admission list, the management of the institution released the amount payable by candidates offered provisional admission as ACCEPTANCE FEE, likewise the payment procedure.
Candidates are expected to pay Thirty-Five Thousand Naira only (N35, 000:00) ACCEPTANCE FEE using the approved payment mode on http://admissions.ui.edu.ng.
Candidates who have accepted / printed their letters of admission are advised to pay a non-refundable acceptance fee of Thirty-Five Thousand Naira only (N35, 000.00) using the approved payment mode.
They are then to proceed to upload the following documents:
- WAEC/NECO Scratch card with the pin No. and Serial No. clearly displayed
- Clear O’Level result
- Duly filled JAMB Form 003 (This can be downloaded from the Admission Portal
The payment portal will open from Monday, 10 December 2021 to 04 January 2021.
Candidates whose admission has been approved, but yet to be accepted are advised to proceed to Jamb Portal to accept the offer on CAPS. They cannot pay the acceptance fee until they have accepted and printed their admission letters.
Further information on clearance will be released in due course. Candidates are therefore advised to check the portal from time to time.
UI Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
- Card Payment using your ATM card
- Cash at Bank
- Generate a REFERENCE NUMBER from the payment gateway by logging in to admissions.ui.edu.ng to generate it. (NOTE: The candidate MUST login first)
- Take the printout to bank for payment
- Return to UI admission portal to REQUERY or SYNCHRONIZE (SYNC) the transaction by clicking the SYNC button on the student dashboard
- Internet Banking
- Direct Account
- Select the Direct Account Option
- Select your bank from banks drop down menu
- Click on Continue Button
- Follow instructions accordingly
Note also that payment with ATM Card incures more charges than paying through bank
Note: Candidates are strongly advised not to transact any business with any other person/persons, corporate or any other site other than the UI acceptance fee 2021/2022 Website.