Check out the IAUE Acceptance Fee 2023/2024 (Payment Procedure), recently released by the school management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education.
The management of Ignatius Ajuru University of Education has released the Acceptance fee and clearance procedure for all newly admitted students in the 2023/2024 academic session.
Candidates who have been admitted into the 2023/2024 academic session are required to pay the acceptance fee and proceed for clearance as follows:
a. Login to their JAMB Central Admission Processing System (CAPS),accept their admission and print their admission letter and result slip. (Colored Printout only). Please note that admission letter will be authenticated in the admission unit.
b. Pay Acceptance fee of N41, 000.00 only online using the following methods: Pay-Direct, Mastercard or Verve (login to enterpriseschoolsportal.iauoe.edu.ng (payment receipt will be
c. Update their bio-data in the university portal.
d. Payment of acceptance fee for the merit candidates closes on Mon. 2nd December, 2020.
Implication: Admission will be reversed for candidates that have not accepted their offer
and paid acceptance fee before the aforementioned date.
e. Physical clearance starts on 14th October, 2020.
f. Candidates are expected to proceed to admissions unit for clearance with the under-listed documents:
- Acceptance Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Departmental Eligibility Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Provisional Admission Letter. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Admission Status. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Acceptance Payment Receipt. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Original JAMB Slip Result‹‹‹››› From JAMB Website
- Original JAMB Admission Letter‹‹‹››› From JAMB Website
- Registration for Screening Payment- receipt ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Letter of Attestation or Recommendation
- (Addressed to the Registrar, IAUE)
- Age Declaration/Birth Certificate.
- Local Government Identification Letter.
- Functional Email Address and Phone Number.
- 4 Jacket Files (Student Files) obtainable at the University Bookshop.
- 4 Passport Photographs.
- O’ Level Results (NECO, WASC)
- NCE, OND, NABTEB Results (for DIRECT ENTRY Candidates ONLY)
- Clearance Registration Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Identify Card Clearance Form. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
- Bio-Data Printout. ‹‹‹››› From IAUE Portal.
Note: School Fees Should Be Paid AFTER you have been cleared by Admissions, Department and Faculty.
Feel free to share the IAUE Acceptance Fee 2023/2024 (Payment Procedure), recently released by the school management.