See YABATECH acceptance fee for 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all the candidates offered provisional admission into the Yaba College of Technology (YABATECH) National Diploma (ND) full-time programmes for the 2018/2019 academic year that the management has released the acceptance fee amount and payment procedure. If you don’t know whether you have been admitted yet, check your name on YABATECH Admission Status Checking Portal.
All the newly-admitted candidates of YABATECH are to commence the payment of acceptance fee effective from Wednesday, January 2, 2019.
YABATECH Acceptance Fee And Payment Procedure
All successfully admitted candidates are advised to pay Acceptance Fee of Twenty five thousand Naira (N25, 000.00).
- Go to http://www.yabatech.edu.ng
- Click on Acceptance Fee
- Click on Applicant Login
- Enter your UTME/Application Number
- Click on Login
- Click on Pay Now
- Click on Make payment
- Select any payment option (Card Payment, Bank Payment)
- If option selected is Card Payment, click Submit, enter your card details, and enter your soft or hard token for MasterCard or the i-pin for Visa cards. If transaction is successful after payment kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- If option selected is Bank Payment, click Submit and print the payment invoice and proceed to the bank to make payment. After bank payment kindly go back to the college website, click on Payment Confirmation/Validation link, enter the RRR number or Application/UTME number and click validate. If transaction is successful after validation kindly click on Print Evidence of Payment to print your receipt.
- Return to the College Website, repeat STEP 3 and 5
- Print out your Payment History
- Update your Biodata and Print it
NB: Kindly note Your Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) number.
Failure to make payment on or before the due date will result to forfeiting of admission.
Please share YABATECH acceptance fee with friends by using the share buttons below.