Check out the NABTEB GCE Result 2021 November/December Academic Exercise recently released by the management of National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB).
The management of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the 2021 November/December NBC/NTC and ANBC/ANTC examinations results.
Candidates that participated in the 2021 NABTEB GCE can now check their results online.
Steps to Check NABTEB Nov/Dec Results Online
- Go to NABTEB result checking portal @ http://eworld.nabtebnigeria.org/
- Enter your Candidate Identification Number e.g. 38001178
- Select the Type of Examination i.e. NOV/DEC.
- Enter the 4 digits of your Examination Year i.e. 2021
- Enter the Card Serial Number found on the reverse side of your Scratch card. The Card Serial Number has an alphabet prefix followed by digits e.g. N123456789
- Enter the 12-digit Personal Identification Number (PIN) on your Scratch card eg. 012345678912
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up.
To have your NABTEB result sent to your e-mail address, follow the following steps:
- Follow steps 1-6 above.
- Click on the ‘Send Results to E-mail’ box
- Enter a valid e-mail address e.g. email@example.com
- Click Submit and wait for the results window to come up
How to Check 2021 NABTEB Nov/Dec Results via SMS
Send SMS in the format below:
- NABTEB*ExamNo*PIN*ExamType*ExamYear To short-code 32327
- For example:
- To check for Nov/Dec results,
Note: Ensure you adhere strictly to the format above. There should be no space in the message. Wait for your result to be delivered to your mobile phone via sms.
Feel free to share your NABTEB GCE Result 2021 November/December Academic Exercise in the comment section.