FUNAI Law Admission Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
Check out the FUNAI Law Admission Form 2023/2024 Academic Session recently released by the school management of Federal University Ndufu Alike Ikwo.
This is to notify the general public that following the approval of the National Universities Commission; AE-FUNAI shall commence LAW Programme in the 2023/2024 Academic Session.
Consequently, interested candidates are invited to apply for the P-UTME screening scheduled to hold on 27th February, 2021.
FUOYE Law Post UTME Eligibility & Other Details.
Eligibility: Candidates must have sat for the 2023/2024 JAMB UTME and must have scored 180 and above in the UTME.
Registration: Registration for the P-UTME shall commence on Tuesday, 28th January, 2021 and close on Monday 3rd February, 2021. There shall be no extension of date.
Venue: Venue for the screening test is the University C.B.T. Centre, located at Zone A in the Campus.
The date and time of test for each registered candidate shall be communicated through the registration slip which would be printed by the candidate through the University portal.
Applicants are strongly advised to effect change of Institution to AEFUNAI on JAMB CAPS latest 31st January, 2021. Only candidates uploaded to the University by JAMB shall be admitted into the screening venue.
During registration, candidates are advised to use GSM numbers that are easily accessible to them. This is important for fast and easy communication.
How to Apply for FUNAI Law Admission Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
Eligible candidates are required to pay a processing fee of N2,000 only.
To register, follow the steps outlined below:
- Visit the University website: www.funai.edu.ng, go to News, Click on 2023/2024 LAW Admission Screening Application OR click on 2021 LAW Admission Application from the ADMISSION menu
- Click on “Prospective Students”
- Click on “Click to Apply” under 2023/20241 LAW Admission Screening Application
- Enter your “JAMB Registration Number”
- Select your payment mode (Generate Remita Retrieval Reference Number).
- Proceed to any bank for your payment with your Remita number.
- Return to the Application page and enter your “JAMB Registration Number” again.
- Proceed with the completion of the form
- Submit your application.
- Print out your acknowledgement slip.
- And come with it for the Post-UTME Test.
NOTE: Students already admitted into tertiary institutions need not apply.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Hotlines: 08139833300
Candidates are required to come with the following items:
- Print-out of Registration Acknowledgement Slip which MUST INDICATE the date and time for the test. The Registration Acknowledge Slip can be downloaded and printed from the University’s website.
- 2023/2024 Original UTME Result Slip showing candidate’s picture (in colour) and score.
For support: E-mail: email@example.com
Hotlines: 07066988253, 09058052495, 08170899288 and 08095813126.
Feel free to share the FUNAI Law Admission Form 2023/2024 Academic Session.