Check out the OAU Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session, recently released by the school management of Obafemi Awolowo University.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into Full-time and Part-time Postgraduate Diploma (PGD); Professional Masters (MPA, MIR, MM Psych, LL.M. etc); Masters with Research Thesis (M.Sc., M.A, M.Phil.) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) Degree Programmes in the following Faculties and disciplines of the Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU) Postgraduate Programmes for Harmattan Semester, 2021/2022 academic session.
For available programmes and requirements, CLICK HERE to view it.
VERY IMPORTANT NOTICE
In addition to the admission requirements as published, ALL Candidates should please note that in accordance with the University regulations, they must satisfy the O’ Level requirements for matriculation into first degree programmes of the Obafemi Awolowo University, i.e. Five Credit passes at not more than two sittings including English
Applicants are required to prepare for a short test if their Faculty/Department of Choice so desired
METHODS OF APPLICATION: PURCHASE OF APPLICATION FORM SHALL BE THROUGH ON-LINE ONLY
Candidates can conveniently complete the application Form and pay by taking the following steps:
Step 1: Log on to http://apply.oaunetque.com
Step 2: Click on Create application account and use a viable personal e-mail address and password to Create an application account.
Step 3: With the e-mail and password combination, applicants should sign in and accurately fill the pages of the application form.
Step 4: Click on Remita to pay the application processing fee (ATM cards for all banks are supported)
Step 5: Applicants should forward the following relevant documents in support of their applications.
- Photocopy of University Degree Certificate
- Photocopy of NYSC Discharge Certificate
- Photocopy of O’ Level Certificate(s) (WAEC/NECO)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age
- The original transcript obtained from the Applicant’s University plus duly completed downloaded Obafemi Awolowo University Postgraduate College Transcript Label; (i)-(v) must be properly addressed to:
Admission Officer, Postgraduate College, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife.
(v) Kindly note that another set of relevant documents in support of your applications as specified in (i)-(v) should also be forwarded to the Head of Department of your choice.
- Application processing fee for all programmes costs
N15,000.00 (Fifteen Thousand Naira only) while all Professional programmes costs N20,000.00 (Twenty Thousand Naira Only).
- Application processing fee can also be paid using the OAU Postgraduate online application scratch cards.
- The progress of completed application forms can be monitored online and notification will be sent to applicants once decisions are made on the applications.
- Applicants will be notified of the status of their applications by e-mail.
All Applicants should please note that they will be bound by all the Regulations Governing Postgraduate Studies at the Obafemi Awolowo University if their applications are successful.
- For additional information, visit the Postgraduate College Website at http://apply.oaunetque.com
- Sponsors such as employment agencies, Ministries, Corporations, Parastatals and Foreign Missions should advise their candidates to apply personally for application forms and multiple applications will lead to cancellation of all applications forwarded.
- Any candidate currently registered on a Postgraduate programme in this University and who applies for admission into another postgraduate programme without such a disclosure on the application form and who fails to duly withdraw from such a current programme with the approval of Senate, will automatically forfeit his studentship under the existing University Regulation.
- Applications without Transcripts will not be considered.
Duly completed Application forms must be submitted online on or before December 6th 2021.
- Any applicant whose original transcript does not reach us before the admission exercise begins “will not be admitted”.
- Successful candidates will receive their letters of admissions through the e-mail addresses supplied, upon payment of acceptance fee.
Feel free to share the OAU Postgraduate Admission Form 2021/2022 Academic Session, recently released by the school management.