Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session
Check out Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session recently released by the school management of Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for the Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri 2023/2024 academic session post UTME screening exercise.
Registration commences from 1st July 2021 to 16th August 2021.
Direct Entry candidates should also apply for the screening process.
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Cut-Off mark:
Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Eligibility
- Prospective students who chose Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education, Owerri as their first choice institution and scored up to 180 and above in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) for the Degree programme, and 100 to 179 for the NCE programme.
- All candidates who did not use Alvan Ikoku Federal College of Education Owerri as their first choice institution in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) but scored a minimum of 180 and are interested in applying can also do so on the condition that they first visit the JAMB website for a Change of Institution.
- Direct Entry candidates must be holders of NCE, OND or equivlent in relevant discipline and subjects.
How to Apply for Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Form
- Visit the College website www.alvanikoku.edu.ng
- Click on PROSPECTIVE STUDENTS to enter the login page.
- Click on APPLY… This will load the Post UTME registration App.
- Read the instructions page and click on START A NEW REGISTRATION
- Enter your JAMB Reg. No.
- Fill the screening Reg. form to obtain your portal ID and Generate Remita invoice (RRR).
- Proceed to the Bank with the invoice to pay your screening fee of N2000 using your RRR Number.
- Come back to the portal to complete your screening form.
- Correctly enter your O’level results
- Upload your Jamb result slip, O’level result, Birth Certificate and L.G.A. Identification, passport (Red Background Only), Direct Entry JAMB registration slip (Direct entry candidates only) and previous school statement of result (Direct entry candidates only).
- Confirm your entries
- Submit the application form.
- Print your acknowledgement slip.
Please follow these steps carefully to avoid encountering problems at any stage of the process. Any wrong information supplied disqualifies the candidate.
Helplines: 08133315556, 08034142366.
CHECK OUT: Alvan Ikoku School Fee Schedule – 2023/2024 | Download Instantly
Feel free to Alvan Ikoku College of Education Post UTME Form 2023/2024 Academic Session.