Check out OAU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session recently released by the school management of Obafemi Awolowo University.
The Management of the Obafemi Awolowo University, OAU invites suitably qualified UTME and Direct Entry candidates to its 2021/2022 academic session admission screening exercise.
Candidates should please note that the University has not employed the services of ANY THIRD- PARTY or MIDDLE-PERSON for the registration process. The registration can be done online, from anywhere and at any-time before the closing date.
Candidates That Are Eligible for OAU Post UTME/DE Screening
- Candidates who made the Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife their First Choice Institution in the 2021/2022 UTME and scored 200 and above are eligible for screening.
- In addition, candidates must possess five (5) credit pass including English Language at not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates who do not participate in the Post-UTME screening will not be considered for admission.
- OAU will not consider candidates with outstanding “Awaiting Results” at the end of the Post UTME Screening Exercise.
- DE Students should ensure that their transcript is forwarded by the Awarding Institution to the Admission Office, Obafemi Awolowo University, Ile-Ife for DE Admission processing.
OAU Admission Screening General Requirements
The minimum entry requirements to the first year is a General Certificate of Education (or equivalent) with Credit passes in at least five subjects chosen from a list approved from time to time by Senate provided that in each case all the five subjects are taken and passed at not more than two sittings.
- One of the passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in English Language.
- Except in the cases of candidate for admission to the Faculty of Arts, the Faculty of Law, and for the Bachelor of Arts in Education in the Faculty of Education, one of the credit passes shall be a pass at ‘O’ Level or equivalent in Mathematics.
- A pass in the General Paper of the Higher School Certificate is regarded as equivalent to a credit pass in English Language at ‘O’ Level.
How to Apply for OAU Post UTME Form
NOTE: The facility for DE candidates will be available as from Thursday 15th August, 2021.
To commence the on-line screening, candidates are required to log on to University eportal (admissions.oauife.edu.ng) to register for the POST-UTME screening exercise effective from 19th July, 2021. The candidates are required to visit admissions.oauife.edu.ng directly and login with their JAMB Registration Number to download RRR (Remita Retrieval Reference) and use it to make payment online or at any commercial bank.
Applicants for the Screening Exercise will be required to do the following on the University admissions portal admissions.oauife.edu.ng
- Update JAMB data
- Upload Results (i.e WAEC, NECO, JUPEB, ND, NCE etc)
- Upload scanned copy of credentials
- Upload passport photograph (if not available)
- Print completed Admission Screening form
Applicants that provide false information, or upload incorrect credentials will automatically be disqualified.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME screening on their allotted date and time.
Applicants should note that the screening fee is
N2,000. They will however be required to pay appropriate bank charges.
POST-UTME COMPUTER-BASED APTITUDE TEST
The printing of the Exam slip will commence on 25th August, 2021.
Candidates will also be required to participate in the Post-UTME Aptitude Test on their allotted date and time on their printed Registration Slip. Also note that, all candidates should bring along the following items to the screening venue:
- JAMB UTME Notification of Results/Registration slips; and
- Printed copy of the completed OAU Post-UTME Online Registration Slip.
The Computer-Based Aptitude Test would be inclusive of Candidate’s UTME Subjects.
Deadline: 26th August, 2021.
Feel free to share OAU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session.