Check out KASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session recently released by the school management of Kaduna State University.
This is to inform all UTME candidates who applied for admission into the Kaduna State University (KASU) for the 2021/2022 academic session that the University has commenced the sale of Post-UTME screening form.
KASU Post UTME Eligibility
This online screening exercise is for candidates who chose Kaduna State University as their First Choice through UTME or DE.
All UTME candidates with relevant O’Levels results and an aggregate score of 170 and above are eligible for the screening exercise.
All DE candidates with relevant O’Levels results and relevant higher qualification results are eligible for the screening exercise.
How to Apply for KASU Post UTME Screening
- Visit https://forms.kasu.edu.ng from your computer OR Any Mobile Device OR simply use KASU Android Application (available on Google Playstore).
- Click on the Login Button (Green Button).
- Username is your Jamb Number (For Example 12345678BG).
- Password is your Jamb Number excluding the First and Last Character (For Example 2345678B).
- Click on the link “Proceed with Payment” to generate your payment details
- Click “Pay Via Interswitch” i.e. green at the top of the page.
- Proceed with payment.
- After Successful Payment, Logout of your account & wait for like 10 minutes, then log back in and continue your registration.
Candidates will be required to pay N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira only).
Deadline: 8th September, 2021.
FFeel free to share KASU Post UTME Form 2021/2022 Academic Session.