Check out the Al-Hikmah University JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session, recently released by the school management of Al-hikmah University.
The management of Al-hikmah University has announced admission into the Joint University and Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) for the 2020/2021 academic session.This programme leads to 200 level admission.
Duration of Programme: 9 Months.
Tuition for the programme: N150,000
Applicants seeking admission into Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) Programmes must possess a minimum of 5 credits in WASSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB/SISC Examinations at not more than two (2) sittings in the subject relevant to their proposed programmes. English Language at credit level is compulsory for all candidates.
In addition, credit in Mathematics is compulsory for candidates pursuing courses in Science and Management Sciences.
METHODS OF APPLICATION
- To apply, applicants are to visit http://admissions.alhikmah.edu.ng/admission/apply
- Choose your Admission Application Type.
- Proceed to complete the online application form and pay a non-refundable fee of N10,000 online.
- Print the duly completed form, online Payment Receipt and Two copies of the Reference Form.
- Present the online Payment Receipt to the University Bursary Department and obtain the official receipt.
- Present the duly completed form with relevant credentials (Original & Photocopy) and official receipt at the Admissions Office for immediate screening.
All Payments are made online, Al-Hikmah University does not accept cash payment or direct payment into the school Account.
Feel free to share the Hikmah University JUPEB Admission Form 2020/2021 Academic Session.