Important notice to all students of Bowen University and Parents:
- School resumes on 5th January, 2019.
- No Student will be allowed into hall of residence before 5th of January, 2019.
- As a result of the emergency situation on campus, no parent is allowed beyond the Bowen University Main Gate on resumption on Saturday and Sunday.
- Expelled and suspended students shall not be allowed to resume with others.
- Lists of Expelled and Suspended Students are already on the Website and publicly displayed. Click here.
- Expelled and Suspended Students are not allowed within the University premises.
- Students’ search normally scheduled for 7:00am to 6:00pm daily shall include check for payment of mandatory N3500.00, signed statement of undertaking, identity check and scan of personal effects.
- Parents will not be allowed to interfere with the process put in place for resumption.
- There will be free commuter buses available for Students movement from the gate to their hostels.
- No private/commercial cab or bus services will be allowed.
- Students who need to hire taxis may contact the chief security officer upon arrival.
- Students should be properly dressed and be clean shaven for compliance.
Thanks for reading Important notice to all students of Bowen University and Parents.