Check out the Latest Mikano Generator Prices In Nigeria 2021 recently reviewed by multischolar team’s and other west African countries.
The epileptic power supply in Nigeria has left many Nigerians with no option but to add generator to their basic needs of life.
Most villages in the west African country sometimes go 20 days without experiencing a flash of electric light, while, some towns could experience the same fate for a month or more.
Many villagers have adapted to the unhappy and ugly situations of the country as they hardly find their daily bread not to talk of buying a generator.
In total contrast, wealthy living citizens can’t afford to stay in total blackout, hence, they get a generator which they use in powering some of their appliances.
In business world, lack of regular power supply has caused many shops to close up abruptly as they can’t afford a big-sized generator.
However, huge firms and companies often spend large amounts of money on generator just to run their business smoothly.
Well-established companies have even stepped up their game as they now go for standby Lester engine which guarantees regular supply of electricity.
If you are planning setting up a business or shop, it is important you get at least one generator which will enhance the growth of your business within shortest period of time.
As an individual who wants to enjoy regular power supply, it is compulsory you get a generator.
There are different brands of generator in Nigeria. Some of the popular ones include: Tiger, Elepaq, Honda, Mikano, Jubaili Brosnan, etc.
Just as we have different brands of generator set in the country, there are different sizes of generator in the country. They include the small, medium and big sizes, therefore, it is left to you to choose your choice.
Our main focus for today is Mikano generator, we shall be revealing everything you need to know about this brand and their diverse products.
Latest Mikano Generator Prices In Nigeria
- Mikano 10KVA Soundproof power generator [403-11G] = N2,500,000 – N3,000,000
- Mikano 13KVA soundproof power generator [403-15G] = N2,800,000 – N3,200,000
- Mikano 15KVA soundproof power generator [403-15G2] = N2,900,000 – N3,400,000
- Mikano 20KVA soundproof power generator [404-22G] = N3,100,000 – N3,550,000
- Mikano 30KVA soundproof power generator [1103-33G] = N3,800,000 – N4,000,000
- Mikano 400KVA soundproof power generator [1103-33TG1] = N4,300,000 – N4,500,000
- Mikano 50KVA soundproof power generator [1103-33TG1] = N4,400,000 – N4,600,000
- Mikano 60KVA soundproof power generator [1103-33TG2] = N4,900,000 – N5,200,000
- Mikano 60KVA soundproof power generator [1104-44TG1] = N5,100,000 – N5,300,000
- Mikano 80KVA soundproof power generator [1104-44TG2] = N5,450,000 – N5,700,000
- Mikano 100KVA soundproof power generator [1104-TAG2] = N6,350,000 – N6,700,000
- Mikano 135KVA soundproof power generator [1106-TG1] = N8,200,000 – N8,400,000
- Mikano 150KVA soundproof power generator [1106-TAG2] = N9,300,000 – N9,500,000
- Mikano 180KVA soundproof power generator [1106C-E66TAG4] = N10,700,000 – N11,000,000
- Mikano 200KVA soundproof power generator [1106-TAG4] = N12,000,000 – N12,200,000
- Mikano 250KVA soundproof power generator [1306-E87TAG6] = N14,800,000 – N15,000,000
- Mikano 300KVA soundproof power generator [1606A-E93TAG5] = N19,100,000 – N19,400,000
- Mikano 350KVA soundproof power generator [2206A-E13TAG2] = N20,000,000 – N20,100,000
- Mikano 400KVA soundproof power generator [2206A-E13TAG3] = N23,000,000 – N23,500,000
- Mikano 500KVA soundproof power generator [2506A-E15TAG2] = N26,000,000 – N27,000,000
- Mikano 650KVA soundproof power generator [2806A-E18TAG2] = N35,500,000 – N36,200,000
- Mikano 800KVA soundproof power generator [4006-23TAG3A] = N52,000,000 – N53,500,000
- 20KVA – 400KVA = These types of Mikano generators range from 900,000 to N1m
- 50KVA – 80KVA = This type of generator range N1.5m to N2m
- 100KVA – 400KVA = Price ranges from N2.5m to N3m
- 500KVA – 800KVA = It’s valued between N4m and N4.5m.
Feel free to share the Latest Mikano Generator Prices In Nigeria 2021.