Check out the Jamb Direct Entry Requirement 2021/2022 Academic Session recently released by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board.
JAMB Direct Entry is mainly for those that already possess a Diploma certificate and wishes to go for a degree programme in any universities of their choice. For those who don’t know, if you gained admission into the university via direct entry, you will start from 200 level and sometimes from 300Level.
All applicants MUST possess either of the diploma certificates listed below:
Cambridge A Level, B Sc, HND, ICAN, ND, NCE, OND IJMB and JUPEB.
All the holders of the diploma certificates listed above would be admitted provided they pass the direct entry examination and possesses the institution requirements.
Jamb Direct Entry Requirement 2021/2022 Academic Session
- A minimum of ﬁve (5) GCE/WASCE credits at not more than two sittings with at least two Principal or Advanced level C.E. and the others.
- Two passes at the IJMB Advanced Level Examination, Cambridge moderated Schools of Basic Studies Terminal Examination, JUPEB or Institute of Baccalaureate from recognised institutions with SSCE/GCE, NTS/NBC credits equivalent in three other subjects (SUBJECT TO UNIVERSITY REQUIREMENTS).
- Passes in two major subjects in the NCE with S.C.E., NTC/NBC credits or equivalents in THREE other subjects (mainly for Education Courses) and ND. Education may be accepted as a third A’ Level subject for those taking courses in Education.
- Minimum of lower credit grade in National Diploma or National Innovation Diploma including the O’Level requirements.
- Candidates are to note that they will be required to provide their JAMB registration number which they used in gaining admission to NCE, Diploma etc for Direct Entry admission.
Feel free to share the Jamb Direct Entry Requirement 2021/2022 Academic Session.