How To Pass Ui Post UTME In One Try 2023/2024
It is possible to pass ui post UTME in one try, if you read and know how to pass ui post UTME here, because my formula works the best.
Before we continue, most of you think that ui post UTME exam is very hard, but you all are wrong because it is very simple if you follow the procedure.
New Means To Pass Ui Post UTME Without Stress
- Understand the Type of Exams you will be taking: before you can pass any post-UTME exams, you will have to understand the nature of the examination. Ask these vital questions before the exams; Is the exams computer based? Is it paper and pencil test? How are they setting the question? How many questions are my expected to answer? What type of questions are my expecting? It it essay type questions? Is it multiple choice? This information will enable you to know how to prepare better for the upcoming examination.
- Get Past Questions: Getting past questions for the previous years is a top shot. These past questions will not only give you insight into the pattern of the exams but it will help you to brainstorm while practicing it and predict the possible questions you are expecting. If you don’t have any, download our compile ui original past questions below and start practicing it.
- Read Consistently: Of course you chose the path to study, so reading should not be a hobby anymore to you. Make consistent reading your culture. Read well and read wide. The secret of above 300 in your Post UTME Exams lies in reading persistently. Having gotten the pattern of the exams, set up a reading timetable and follow it religiously. Your goal is to get admission, so you should give priority to it until you achieve it.
- Join Extramural Classes: This has proven to to be a very effective means of scoring high.
- Arrive at the Exams Venue Early: No matter how you prepared for the exams, it will become an absolute waste of energy if you do not arrive at the exam venue on time. Arriving early at the exam venue will give you the opportunity to be adapted to the environment, for instance you are travelling to a far place for your exams. You will also have the opportunity to be part of the orientation talk with respect to the exams. If your university of choice is in another state of very far from your location, I will advise that you travel a day before the exams.
- Bring required exam materials: Make sure you go to the exam hall with all the required exam materials and avoid going with any other thing that can implicate you.
- In the exam hall: What ever that happened and the expected result depends on what you are doing in the examination hall. Below are the basic tips;
- Pay attention to instructions : Do exactly what you are told to do and avoid doing what you are not told to do.
- Prayer Matters: You have to invite your creator to help you in the exams you are about to take.
- Consult the timing of the exams: Check the time allotted for the exams and compare it with the number of questions you’re given. This will give you insight to how much time should be spent on a particular question.
- Use your brain: You have to apply what ever you read before the exams, aside from that, the time you spent to read will become totally wasted. Scan through the options before reading the questions. Read every question slowly and attempt to answer it. If you can’t decipher the correct answer, read it slowly again and attempt to answer. If you don’t have any headway, just leave it and go to another one.
- Time yourself: Timing in the exam hall is very paramount. If you are answering 100 questions for 1 hour, you have to calculate it out. There are 60 minutes in 1hour for me to use it and answer 100 questions. That means I have 0.6 minutes to answer 1 question. As simple as that. So if you try to answer a particular question without answer, leave it to another to same time for other questions. After you can come back to revisit the questions that you left behind.
- Shade the Correct Answer: This exam is called aptitude test. It is meant to test your common reasoning. These are cheap questions. Read each question carefully and attempt your answer. Take note, most questions might not have answer there in the options. “It is aptitude test”.
- Shade everything correctly: make sure you shade everything correctly if it is paper and pencil exams. If you are writing on a computer make sure you read more about computer based test to have a flair of the exam situation.
- Submit when you are told.
Check Out: UI Departmental Cut Off Mark For Admission
With the above method on how to pass ui post UTME exam, success is all yours.