See the AAU resumption date 2021/2022 academic session, recently released by the school management of Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma.
This is to inform all the students and staff of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma that the management of the university has announced the resumption date for the continuation of first semester, 2021/2022 academic session that was disrupted by the ongoing strike embarked on by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
AAU Resumption Date.
The Senate of AAU, at its emergency meeting held on Monday, 28th December, 2020, after due deliberations, has directed as follows:
- That students should come into their halls of residence on Tuesday, 19th January, 2021.
- That Academic activities should resume in the University on Monday, 20th January, 2021.
- That Lecturers should immediately commence lectures.
- That Registration for courses, clearance of Fresh students, payment of school fees, etc should commence immediately and
- That Heads of Department are required to closely monitor compliance with the above directives.
All staff, students and the University community should please be guided.
SEE ALSO: AAU Academic Calendar
Thanks for reading AAU resumption date 2021/2022 academic session. We wish all students a better and excellent session ahead.