See the AAU resumption date for 2018/2019 academic session.
This is to inform all the students and staff of the Ambrose Alli University (AAU), Ekpoma that the management of the university has announced the resumption date for the continuation of first semester, 2018/2019 academic session that was disrupted by the ongoing strike embarked on by the Academic Staff Union of Universities (ASUU).
AAU Resumption Date.
The Senate of AAU, at its emergency meeting held on Monday, 21st January, 2019, after due deliberations, has directed as follows:
- That students should come into their halls of residence on Sunday, 27thJanuary, 2019.
- That Academic activities should resume in the University on Monday, 28th January, 2019.
- That Lecturers should immediately commence lectures.
- That Registration for courses, clearance of Fresh students, payment of school fees, etc should commence immediately and
- That Heads of Department are required to closely monitor compliance with the above directives.
All staff, students and the University community should please be guided.
SEE ALSO: AAU Academic Calendar
Thanks for reading AAU resumption date for 2018/2019 academic session. We wish all students a better and excellent session ahead.