The MOUAU Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session has been uploaded on the school’s website. Candidates who applied for admission in the Michael Okpara University of Agriculture, Umudike (MOUAU) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list has been made vaiabe both on JAMB CAPS and on the school’s website. See details on how to check admission status below;
How To Check MOUAU Admisison List on the School’s Website
- Candidates are to visit: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/
- Click on the box that reads”2020/2021 Admission Commences. Click here to check admission status”
- Enter your JAMB Registration Number in the column provided on the Pop Up Box
- Then Click “OK” and proceed to check your admission status
Admitted candidates are to visit: https://mouauportal.edu.ng/putme/acceptance-fees.php and proceed with payment of acceptance fees
How to Check MOUAU Admission List On JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
Feel free to share the MOUAU Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session, recently released by the school management.