Check out the KADPOLY ND Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session, recently released by the school management of Kaduna State Polytechnic.
The KADPOLY ND and degree Admission List for 2020/2021 academic session has been released. Candidates who applied for admission in the Kaduna State Polytechnic (KADPOLY) for the 2020/2021 academic session can proceed to check if they have been offered admission by the university.
The list of admitted candidates has been made available on both the school portal and JAMB CAPS. See details on how to check yours below.
How to Check KADPOLY Admission List on School Portal
1. Candidates are to visit: http://www.kadunapolytechnic.edu.ng/Home/Admission
2. Enter your JAMB Registration Number or Application Number where required.
3. Click on ‘Check’ button to access your admission status.
How to Check KADPOLY Admission List on JAMB CAPS
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Then, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your admission status.
For those that their status is showing “Admission Still in Progress” or “Not Admitted”, you are advised to keep checking as the status may change anytime soon.
Feel free to share the KADPOLY ND Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session, recently released by the school management.