Check out the ADSU Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session, 1st & 2nd Batch (UTME & DE) recently released by the school management of Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi.
This is to inform all the candidates that participated in the Adamawa State University (ADSU), Mubi 2020/2021 academic session admission screening exercise that the can now check their admission status.
ADSU admission list (1st batch and 2nd batch) contains the names of candidates offered provisional admission into the university various undergraduate programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
How to Check ADSU Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session
The under-listed candidates have been offered Provisional Admission into the Degree Programmes of Adamawa State University (ADSU) for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- UTME First Choice 1st Batch
- UTME Change of University 1st Batch
- UTME First Choice 2nd Batch
- UTME Change of University 2nd Batch
Direct Entry Candidates:
- Direct Entry First Choice 1st Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 1st Batch
- Direct Entry First Choice 2nd Batch
- Direct Entry Change of University 2nd Batch
Successfully admitted candidates are advised to go to JAMB CAPS portal to ACCEPT or REJECT the offer — How to Reject/Accept Your Admission on JAMB CAPS.
1st batch candidates are to report for clearance from 27th January to 7th February 2020 (TWO WEEKS ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
2nd batch candidates are to report for clearance from 26th February to 11th March 2020 (TWO WEEKS ONLY) at their various faculties for clearance and appropriate placement.
Candidates are to present the following documents at the clearance venue;
- Original certificate(s) of Educational qualification
- Original copy of Local Government Indigene Certificate
- Original Birth Certificate/Statutory Declaration of Age
- Original/Photocopy of UTME/DE slip
- Original ‘O’ level results (waec, neco, nabteb etc)
- Diploma/NCE/IJMB results (for direct entry candidates).
- Original copy of online screening form.
- Original JAMB admission letter.
ALTERNATIVELY, you can only access your ADSU admission status from JAMB admission status checking portal, follow the procedure outlined below:
- Go jamb.org.ng/efacility.
- Login to your Jamb profile with your username and password.
- Scroll down then locate and click the ‘Check Admission Status‘ tab.
- Select your Exam year and Enter your registration number in the required columns.
- Finally, click on ‘Check Admission Status‘ to access your ADSU admission status.
Feel free to share the ADSU Admission List 2020/2021 Academic Session.